7/20/08

Memories

This has been on many friends blogs and it looked fun, so here goes-Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that time when we were looking at all of your friends blogs? And then I wrote comments on all of them. And we giggled until our stomachs hurt? Yeah...i remember that. Good times...

Anonymous said...

remember when you pee'd on the brick wall!! hahaha good times...and then like the next week i pee'd in a thorn bush lol

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

hey check out my blog www.cookiesandcreamfudge.blogspot.com

mYsTeRy GiRl 101 said...

Sarah thats not a memory!! hahaha jk

Unknown said...

it could be a memory haha she got rid of her blog and than she remembered it hahaha

Niels and Kayla said...

i remember when i first started dating niels and i came over for your birthday dinner on sunday, and martha made me write happy birthday on your brownies, and i was so nervous!!! everyone was watching, i felt so awkward haha

mYsTeRy GiRl 101 said...

lol that was fun Kayla, and you did a great job on my cake haha :) and you're right Mitch, Sarah does have a short memory so it coulda been one haha jk sarah