7/11/08

Dreams

I have the weirdest dreams ever! I always do! there is no way around it, I always have a weird dream... one time I woke up and was crying all day cuz of one of my dreams about rachel leaving :( It was a couple years ago, thats the only time I've ever cried about a dumb dream haha Well yeah last night I had a really strange dream, Rachel was pregnant and she was keeping it a secret from my parents as we were hiking to the grand canyon, I was swearing all over the place cuz I wanted to... and there were these weirdo's living in a public bathroom. I was in a wheel chair cuz I tried to commit suicide or something and the grand canyon moved and crushed me cuz I couldn't get out of my wheel chair fast enough... I told you I have weird dreams hahaha thats only one, I could go on forever about my dreams... but I won't... But you guys can :) Tell us about all your weird dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man i always have weird dreams! like every night! and sometimes they really mean something though, but my dreams are always about my struggles. like if im in a fight with someone..or i think they hate me..i have edless dreams about them until i have to make up with them or something. its gay! its like my concious sends wierd dreams to my head....creepy.
-tina

Anonymous said...

*endless