6/11/08

Summer Jobs!


So this summer everyone is getting jobs! Cash!$!$! I really enjoy money haha If you have a job, or know where you want to work post it here! Rachel works at Fabulous Freddy's car wash, did you know if you get a car wash you can get 18cents off of your gas, its a great deal if you need a car wash anyways. Rachel is making bank over there, the tips are great and you get a free car wash once a week with an car freshener! cha ching! $$ Snow shack is good, buy Mandi snow cones. My dads dental office is really fun to work at, I clean the blood off of stuff and sterilize them, then I call people on the phone, organize charts, fold tissue papers lol My dads going to train me to be an assistant, that mean i get to help him do root canals and stuff, I'm stoked! Tina sits on her butt all day and watches tv, sometimes around three in the afternoon she will get ready haha but only if we're lucky! :) Sorry I tend to talk alot... I'm finished. POST HERE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a job!!but i just got one im gonna be in hm3

Unknown said...

DISCOUNT TIRE BEACHES HAHA YOU ALL WISH YOU HAD JOBS THAT ACTUALLY TAKE SKILL AND HARD WORK HAHA JK

Anonymous said...

why would we want a job that requires hard work? hahaha