6/15/08

Afraid


I would have to say that I am one of the most NON-fearful people I know :) And I am proud of it! I'm not scared of spiders or bugs (unless they could eat me) I'm not scared of the dark and I'm not scared of movies (very often) and I'm not usually scared of very many things. I am however scared of crossing busy streets and of volcanoes (even though I've been inside an active one before) I am afraid of being alone and of getting my heart broken. Tell us what you are afraid of. Post here. And leave your names, we promise not to make fun of you :) haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many things freak me out!!! like scary movies...i hold on so tight to the person sitting next to me its not even funny. (well maybe it is) And i always depend on other people to kill bugs for me...especially spiders. ah! And i am especially afraid of creepy strangers...i guess im really paranoid. -Tina

Unknown said...

Open Water like the ocean

Anonymous said...

haha you will probably guess who this is... but i would go streaking(in underwear)haha or have a party. you could also have a food fight. whoo hoo... make sure to invite me!