6/28/08

Girls Camp

Girls Camp was uber fun, we went horseback riding and face painting and through this blow up thing. By the last day though we were all ready to go, we were so dirty and sunburned. Sleeping on the ground everynight made me really sore but it was pretty dang fun. Leave your guys's thoughts on girls camp, I know that Krista and Sarah had a good time haha Also you guys can check out our slide show below, there are alot of pictures but the last ones are kinda funny. Don't get mad at me krista I put a few of you on there :)

4 comments:

mYsTeRy GiRl 101 said...

Ugh, I hate that picture of me! I'm not very photogenic haha, Stupid picture. Tina was just so cute though we had to put it on. =Marigold

Niels and Kayla said...

your two are so cute! im glad you had fun at girly camp :) i miss those days...

Unknown said...

thats cool I Wish i could go to girls camp lol

Anonymous said...

ugh i look ugly in this one to you didnt put any cute ones of me on there