5/14/08

Tina Was Burglarized!!!!

NO JOKE! my house was burlarized. I was staying at mandi's house for the weekend while the rest of my fam went to a graduation in salt lake. now mandi lives right across the street from me so i can see my house! i feel so helpless now:( but anyhow ya they came in and stole so much stuff! about 15,000 dollars worth of! it sucked... our house was totally ransacked, everything was trashed, torn and gone through. My closet was a mess! my jewlery is gone:( so is my camera... i feel so violated! ah...............i hate life sometimes! so anyway my parents get home at about eleven thirty and call me up. they start ripping me apart about how i didnt lock the door back up (cuz i went to the house to get my things thursday after school with a key under the rock...everything was fine when i went up there, even ask mandi) so in the process of my mom chewing me out about not locking the door (while mandi could see i had a horrible look on my face) she all the sudden stopped and went...oh, just kidding, chris's window (my bro) is broken and there is glass all over the floor with a huge rock in the wall (yes there was a hole) so i went up to the house before the cops came and mandi came with me. i went up there horrified and came back to mandi's house really scared. thats why i went back with her. the cops came to our house and stayed until about four thirty taking finger prints. good news though! my neighbor got a license plate number of a suspicious car that night! hopefully we catch em! but its all good cuz our insurance is getting us all new stuff! yay! that means a new camera...he he. and tvs and computers....yotta yotta yotta. well there's my story! peace out

2 comments:

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

ok!!!wow yeah that really stinks!!! im sorry!!! but material things arn't everything!! ya know but that still stinks!!! its a good thing you have friends and family who care about you and thats what really matters!!!

Anonymous said...

i remember you telling me about that!! crazy stuff lol anyways..that's WAY cool that you get new stuff!! lol just be glad they didn't hurt your piano or i could have never taught you that amazing song right?? ; ) love ya tina! always and forever. : )
p.s. i wanna hold your pants!! hahaha