5/28/08

Infinite Money :p


What would you do if you had infinite money?
First i would go shopping and buy everything i wanted, then i would buy a rockin party house with butlers and stuff, a private jet so i could go anywhere i wanted. then i would take all the people closest to me and fly around the world to my hearts content until I've seen every bit of the world i could. in between trips we would party at my house with no rules or supervision hahaha accept for the rules i make at my hearts whim... :) but in the end i think i would want a quiet small cottage in the woods or something (it sounds fairytalish... and it is) Its not a party if it never ends, then the party just become a lifestyle and i would get sick of it, and frankly I'd probably get sick of people and want some alone time.... it happens even if my biggest fear is being alone. wow I've gotten off track, then i would buy an endless supply of gum and chap stick so that i would never have to go a day without one in my pocket... those days suck. But mostly i would want to travel the world... and penguinnap a penguin! i was gonna say kidnap.. but you see. For a short time of my life I'd want to live like an eskimo, catching fish and building igloos... i would want to try it all. but i never want to climb to the top of mt. everest... doesn't exactly sound very fun. OK sorry i went off babbling i do that alot i need to stop... what would you do if you had infinite money? post here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VEGAS haha jk i would buy a nice big house a really nice car make it even nicer than id get new everything i would always have fresh new clothes my shoes would never be any color other than pure white than id get security stuff for my cars and my house and than just kick back and relax

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

if i had lost of money i would give it to charity and then i would go shopping lol