4/24/08

Yap Yap Yap!!!


Hello the total of two people who ever read this blog... Christina and I.
Today I had piano lessons, unfortunately I didn't really practice this week. or last week, or the week before that... oh well. Tonight Tina gets to stay at my house because her parents are out of town and she can't miss school, so it is going to be a very interesting night... :) I don't really have anything to write about I'm just writing cuz I'm bored. School sucks I cannot wait until the summer! The sun, the pool, the friends, late nights, sleeping in, no homework, everything! I love summer! Well everyone... Christina and I... read this blog and add comments!!! please the comments are the fun part... only nobody makes any :( haha and see if you can tell who writes the entries, sometimes is me and sometimes is Christina, easy to tell eh? Well Charlie and the Chocolate factory might be on t.v. tonight! I hope it is! Well g2g be bored with Christina, Bye... (suddenly realizes that she is only talking to herself and Christina and that saying goodbye in a blog is kind of lame)...

2 comments:

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

That is so not true i read your blog all the time!!! so im updated!!!

Anonymous said...

lol i read it too!!
and yes SUMMER!
party :) only like..
one and a half more days of school!
(torcher lol)
well, one and a half more REAL days.
if ya know what i mean :D
but yes, lol
we should definately hang out.
or i will fer sher cry..
i'm gonna miss you guys so much!!
everyone that lives out there :(
stupid school split..
but yes, lets chill. k? k!