4/18/08

Day 1


This is our first blog!
Mandi-We are so excited! I've never made a blog before, its very fun. Right now Tina is laughing very hard, and blowing her nose at the same time... because I got her sick. Muwahaha! Sucker!
Tina- Okay okay, she did get me sick, and it does um... whats the term mandi used again? oh ya SUCK! You wanna know how she got me sick? she drunk out of my Dr. Pepper! ahhhhhh! and of coarse i couldnt resist drinking it anyway.
Mandi- Hey now! first of all... I forgot I was sick, and second of all... I didn't know it was Dr. Pepper... gross!
Both- OKAY BYE FOR NOW! enjoy our blog :9

6 comments:

Kris said...

Hey we like your blog! nice picture. that would be funny if some creepy guy found it and started stocking you. haha knock on wood. haha so sorry if it seems like we copyed you. we tried not to and we didnt tell anyone but you guys about our blog. well ill talk to you later bye. you two are so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

okay i dont know what anybody else is thinking but all i know is that those chicks are freaking hott! Hey babes!

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

well nice picture!!:]

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest picture!!
we need to take pictues together..
all three of us!
on the last day of school..
so i can have picutes of us.
since you aren't coming to my school lol
sad day.. : (
but anyway,
sad to hear the dr. pepper story.
lol and how mandi didn't
even know it was dr. pepper haha
only mandi!!
and tina..oh my..haha
i love you both!
oh-so-very much!