9/7/08

School!!


Rachel is gone... I'm all alone in the world she went to collage and now I must try to survive going to school without a sister. Rachel went to BYU and she's not liking it up there too much yet. Hang in there rach :) But school finally started and it's going pretty good I guess, no broken bones... yet. We had our first big school dance, the homecoming or I guess they re-named it "newcoming" dance. I didn't go but I heard it was really fun, Sarah M. went with Kendall B. and had a good time and most everyone else just crashed it in a group of friends. I didn't want to pay twenty five dollars to get into the dance so I didn't go haha Instead I stayed at home and watched a "House" marathon which was pretty sweet, Tina thinks I watch way too much tv and that I'm turning my brain into mush... but I don't think I watch that much, and I get plenty of things done, stop judging me Tina haha well leave your thoughts on tv or the dance or school or whatever you feel like haha I'll get a picture of my hot room for ya sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i went with kendall i loved it i had a great time it was amazing
sarah

Rachel and Luis said...

Mandi I love you! I'm sorry I left you on your own but guess what?! I'm coming home on Friday! Haha yay:) Why don't you call me anymore huh? You said you would call me everyday and I haven't heard from you in forever. way to forget about your big sis:( Haha jk, I hope everything is going well, be a good girl k? love you:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mandi, I caught up on your blog also. I am glad that you are happpy with your room. How is school going for you this year? The music is not too bad bye